West Middlesex Youth Soccer League Challenge Cup Tournament
***Preliminary qualifying games are same duration as the regular season games. ***
***No Call-ups for either qualifying game or during C.C. weekend***
The following rules:
- All players and teams must have and show the registered players cards in alphabetical order as per the team list.
- Coach(es) or a team representative must sign in at Head Quarters 30 minutes prior to their first game. They must have with them a game sheet filled out with the team listed in the exact order as the team list – alphabetical as per the team list.
- The game lengths are as follows:
c-1 U10 girls and boys - 30 minutes halves
c-2 U12 girls and boys – 35 minute halves ( 30 minutes halves on Saturdays August 11 )
c-3 U14 girls and boys - 40 minutes halves
c-4 U15 – U18 girls and boys – 40 minute halves
- There will be no warm ups on the field. Do them off the fields before your game.
- A completed game sheet must be handed to the referee by both teams prior to the start of each game - Have 3 copies of any game sheets printed.
- If a player receives two yellow cards in one game, it is the same as receiving a red card. A player who received a red card is immediately suspended for the remainder of the tournament.
- In the event of a tie, the game will be decided by the penalty kicks.
- Each team will select 5 players and a goalie from the players who were on the field at the end of the game. (Players must stay on the field).
- Rotate 5 players until all 5 players have shot. Winner will be decided by the most goals.
- If the game is still tied, the remaining 6 players on the field for each team rotate until a winner is determined by a Golden Goal.
- Goalkeepers receiving the kicks will remain in goal throughout the penalty kick process and may be substituted only if he/she is injured. Goalies are allowed to be a kicker.
- In the event of conflict in a team colours, Away team must change shirts or wear pinnies.
- Protest may only be filed by a team coach. The protest must be in writing signed and delivered with a fee of $50.00 cash only to the Tournament Co-Ordinator within 30 minutes of the final whistle of the game in question. The decision of the Tournament Co-Ordinators shall be final.
- All teams must report after their final game to the headquarters to receive their Participation Awards.
- In the event of severe weather conditions, as decided upon by the referee, the rain date for C.C. will be the next day.